How many people does 6” and 9” cake feed?
- 6” serves up to 4-6 people
- 9” serves up to 8-10 people
Do I have to keep the cake refrigerated?
- YES. All of our cakes are made with dairy products and do require refrigeration at all time.
How long are the cakes good for?
- our cakes are best consumed within 1-2 days upon delivery and may be stored for up to 4 days in the fridge.
Is the Basque Burnt Cheesecake gluten-free?
- our cakes may come in contact with other gluten based products, throughout the production process. Please inform us if you have gluten-sensitivity or allergy and our team will do our best to accommodate your request.
Can I order a cake for tomorrow?
- We only bake per customers’ requests and rarely do we have extra cakes to accommodate last minute request. Our system is setup so that orders are made 2 days in advance so our team can be best prepared to serve everyone quality products.
Is there a delivery fee?
- We offer complimentary delivery on orders over $100. Different delivery fees apply depending on locations.
Where do you deliver to?
- We deliver all over Metro Vancouver
Are your cakes really sweet?
- Many of our new and returning customers have told us that our cakes are nicely balanced and aren’t too sweet
Can I reduce the sugar level or change the flavour of the cakes?
- We do not accept custom requests for recipe changes and flavours of our products. We do offer new and seasonal flavours throughout the year.